IIGEurope ClearCheck HCG Pregnancy Tester Kit Pack of 1 0447 / PREGB (Large Letter Rate)MW-5060222044706-LL
*** Unless stated, prices are per 1 unit, colours and designs may vary from the photos, sizes given are approximations, stock is subject to availability ***
- IIGEurope ClearCheck HCG Pregnancy Tester Kit Pack of 1
- Warning: USER MUST SEEK MEDICAL ADVISE BEFORE ACTING ON TEST RESULT
- Pregnant: Two district lines will appear in the test region, these may vary slightly in colour, they do not have to match. This means there is a strong possibility that you are pregnant.
- Not Pregnant: One Clear Coloured line appears in the control window, no line appears in the test window. This means there is a strong possibility that you are not pregnant.
- Invalid: The test is invalid if no coloured line appears in the test region. If the test is invalid you should repeat with a new midstream test. Although the test is highly accurate a low incidence of false results can occur. Please see sheet for more details from the kit.
- What should I do with my results?
If your pregnancy test results are positive, you should consult your doctor to discuss your pregnancy and what steps and precautions should be taken next. In addition, if your test is negative and you still suspect you may be pregnant, you may want to confirm your test results with another home pregnancy test a few days later. If you test too early you may get a negative result because not enough of the H.C.G. hormone has built up in your system.